Wednesday, January 05, 2011

Bear Peak...for the 5th time!

With our new member family in town - I wanted to show Daniel Bear Peak since he was looking for a good hike. With the beautiful early November weather, it was perfect timing! This was my fifth time, but had only summited once...would there be a second in my future today????
Bear Peak
About 3/4 of the way up....took a break. Daniel with his dog, Odin - who kicks but at everything the little guy tries!
Me and the pups!
Climbing toward the summit - we get a nice view of the Indian Peaks.
A glider was soaring above us
We're almost there!
Looking down on the Wind Technology Center, just south of Boulder
YES! My second summit of Bear Peak - with the dogs in tow again!

What a view!
Daniel on top
I know I've posted pics of this tree before, but I LOVE IT SO MUCH!
Until next time Bear Peak.......until next time :)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: