Wednesday, January 05, 2011

Super Pow Day at Copper

One fine Tuesday - Ben and Angela and I headed up to Copper Mountain for some skiing. The night before, our forecast was calling for about 3-6 inches of snow through Tuesday. Not bad, not great either. I had just gotten of midnight shifts, so needless to say, I wasn't sleeping easily. So at 4:30am, I grabbed my iPhone and pulled up Copper's Snow Stake Webcam. They were showing 9+ inches already and it was STILL SNOWING! SO EXCITED!!!!
By the time we got to the lifts around 9am, there was easily 12-14 inches of sweet delicious powder!
Angela and I, rockin it Japan style (where we met last February!)
Ahhhhhh! And a delicious Oskar Blues' Gubna to finish the day off. With 10% ABV at 10,000 feet MSL, that'll kick your butt!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: