Wednesday, March 02, 2011

Valentine's Day 2011

For those of you who really know Ben and I, we have a beautifully arranged deal at the home....he cooks, I clean. Its magic, especially since he is an amazing cook, and I'm a little OCD when it comes to cleaning :)

So for this years Valentine's Day, I thought I would surprise him with a fancy meal when he came home from work. It turned out great, even though I was a little stressed and over worked by the time he came home!

Appetizer: Savory stuffed figs
Appetizer/side dish: Artichoke and crab dip
Main course: Honey glazed salmon with basil
Dessert: Black Russian Chocolate Fudge Cake
Thinking I was the Most-Awesomest-Vday-Gift-Giver this year, Ben surprises me with this:

Holy excitement Batman! I've always wanted to do this, and cannot wait for our ride! Just have to wait for a nice weekend day, when I'm not working. Will post pictures when we do though!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: