Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Xmas 2008

For this year's holiday, we were so happy to have Ben's parents come up with us to my parents house in Nebraska for some good relaxing holiday time!

Here we are at my grandparents house having our (the Reed side) traditional Christmas Eve dinner of chili and oyster soup. Then we all gathered for a Kriederman tradition of a group "7 & 7" drink!
The moms chatting while Ben relaxes after the 5 hour drive
Four generations, minus my sister. My grandma to the right, then my mom holding her granddaughter Kayla.
We brought the dogs up to play on the 40 acres with my parents new dog shadow. They had so much fun they almost died!!! - basically they found some rat poison that they thought would be delicious. Luckily we caught them and poured some peroxide down their throats so they would puke it up, it worked!!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank goodness the dogs made it! Wow! o.O