Saturday, March 29, 2008

And Finally, the Bachelorette's Post

Sorry it took me FOREVER to post a blog on my bachelorette party, but FINALLY, here it is. As many of you know, Ben and I held our parties together in Vegas so it was easier for everyone to get together since we are all spread across the US. Well, unfortunately, not many showed up, but those of us that did - MAN did we party it up! My Maid-of-Honor and sister Amber, my bridesmaid Vanessa and my dear beautiful friend from Hawaii Hilary joined me for the hoopla. Minus a bad spout of coffee-aholic behavior one day to help keep awake from partying, we had some great girl time in and an epic dance-party-a-thon together! Thanks a million my lovely ladies!

The hotties out on the town!
The Hawaii clan back together again!
Hilary and I enjoying the first day together, after almost 3 years of not seeing each other. She's still just has fun and hilarious to be with. Can't wait to see you again in April Hil!
My lovely sister Amber, there for me through and through, and always up for ANYTHING! Love ya!



Vanessa, my boldly beautiful bridesmaid who is engaged herself, and I get to return the favor and be her bridesmaid as well! Again, thanks for all the ideas - including this party! :) Can't wait to see you again in April as well!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Matt said...

Look's like you guys had a good time Vegas. It was nice meeting you at the IMET workshop and hopefully you'll get out this summer. I was hoping to see some heli-skiing pics. Have fun in HI with Ian.

Matt