Monday, December 04, 2006

Holy Happy Surprise Thanksgiving Batman!!!!

Thanksgiving this year was probably one, if not the most, of the greatest ones yet!!!!! After a day at the gym, Andy Brown was supposed to come over with some beer and hang out. After 2 hours of waiting, I called him and he said he was just pulling up. Then I heard him running on the porch toward the front door, so I got up to see what was the deal. The door flings open and its Vanessa saying "He's late because he had to pick us up from the airport!!!!!!!!"! Behind her follows our friend Brian and then Andy! It was the best surprise! I guess they had kept this surprise secret for 2 months too! It was such great timing, Ben and I had just been talking about how much we missing Vanessa and Brian, and were trying to figure out how to see them next. And here they were!!!!

We had a spectucular 11 days with them. We were so busy everyday trying to pack in as much fun as possible, I didn't have time to post anything to let everyone know. So I'll post a few here, but I need to go to bed (I'm on midnight shifts now). I'll post more later!

The partystars together again!

The Thanksgiving Feast! Good thing they came, it was way too much food for just the Browns and us!

Took some time to go rock climbing.

Went for a great day of snowshoeing and snowboarding up at Hatchers. Posted by Picasa

No comments: