Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Happy Birthday Puppies!!!!!

It was the puppies 2nd birthday yesterday, and to celebrate, I found some sweet K2 Phat Luv skis on Steep and Cheap, just their right size too!!!!!! They had a great birthday as you can see them kissing me in the picture below.
OK, just kidding, duh. I had to splurge and get them for myself as they were about 70% off the price. Love them, they have a sweet design, including a Pink Ribbon supporting breast cancer on the back. And SUPER light. Eeeeeeeee!
Now for the best part, for an early Christmas present, Ben bought me some Black Diamond Fritschi AT bindings!!!!!! Wicked sick!!!! :) So excited to use them.
See the sweet design swirling through your eyes???????!?!?!?!?!?!?
The Pink Ribbon :)
See me on your local sweet-pow slopes whizzing by with killer style (ok only if you're in Alaska, and give me a couple years to develop the whizzing and killer style).
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PUPPIES.....AND MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ME!! :)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are so cute! Kevin says when I ever I look good, I go really slow, hope you don't take after me!

:) Miss you guys...Spring